Sunday, October 16, 2011

Make your home a handmade home

I am very excited about this book by Amanda Blake Soule, Handmade Home. My mom picked it up for a dollar at a yard sale and it's got to be my favorite craft book of all time! Everything that Amanda makes in this book is from recycled things she finds around her home. A crafty way to not only reuse and recycle, but also a wonderful way to fill your home with amazing decor!!
Millie's Hot Pad and The Family Heart are at the top of my list for upcoming projects! 
Do you have a current project your working on? Please share! :)


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I love Soule Mama! Do you read her blog? What a steal!!! I had just discovered her blog when I found this same book at the public library!

    Enjoy your crafting ventures. She makes such cute things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been on here blog a time or two! Amazing creativity!!

    ReplyDelete