Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Books

I LOVE reading. Though with two busy, fast growing boys I seldom find the time to do it, unless it's at night :) Yep, I am one of those devoted, crazy, readers who'll stay up till 4:00 a.m. because the book it just to good to put down! I am in love with a few different authors and have read many of there books 3-4 times. A few of my favorite authors are Francine Rivers, Robin Lee Hatcher and Traci Peterson. There is something about their writing that makes you feel as though your living as the characters. And the more I read their books, the more I wish I was a pioneer woman ;) Hope you enjoy reading these books as much as I do!


 
Mark of the Lion Series- Francine Rivers

Redeeming Love- Francine Rivers

Loving Libby- Robin Lee Hatcher

A Love to Last Forever- Tracie Peterson

A Lady of Hidden Intent- Tracie Peterson

When Love Blooms- Robin Lee Hatcher
*Free book offer at robinleehatcher.com/freebook.html. Pay only $3.75 s&h and receive one of her books! I have never used this offer, but it's an awesome deal! Great for gift giving :)

1 comment:

  1. I love to read, too, and I've lost many an hour of sleep over it! I have to say "NO" to books during some seasons knowing that I'll get back to it later. With 5 busy kids, I can't afford to be too tired!

    I read these same authors, too.

    Hope you'll visit my blog:
    400things.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete